Tuesday, April 25, 2006

maybe writing my Advanced Analysis paper and my Piano rep paper so close together and at the last minute wasn't such a great idea.... my piano rep paper was basically a detailed harmonic analysis... with intermittent comments about pianistic style... Nevertheless, it came easily enough to me. I actually really enjoy doing analysis.
The moral of the story is that I just finished and printed my piano rep paper off... meaning that I simply have to take it to the school and then hand it in and then play my jury, and then I'M FINISHED!!!!
I practiced last night, and feel prepared enough for my jury.... although I'm still congested and not in prime condition, but you know what... I will play well, just in spite of that!
anyway, i still need to shower and find some clothes for my jury today, then bus to the school.... I also need to fill in my rep log... fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, question:

I will play well, just in spite of that!

I assume, you meant "despite that"... oh, wait.

No you didn't.

Good luck today. Oh, and they were 15 minutes late already this morning. After the first person. So, be prepared to be at least 20 minutes late in playing. Possibly an hour. You know your teacher.

Michael Park said...

tee hee, they actually were running right on time in the afternoon! I was rather shocked... knowing my teacher.. and knowing your teacher... and well, the whole department really

Anonymous said...

so what happened?
wholly suspense batman!!
(and i'm home, so your journal will once again be frequented with comments by me!)