Sunday, March 06, 2011

busy busy busy!

The busiest portion of my life continues...

Michael Park & Friends 2 was a whopping success, but now I'm back to composing as much as possible. I am excited to have my sister visiting this week, but it will be my challenge to make sure I get my work done, even while entertaining a house guest.
I think I'm officially going to switch my sleeping schedule for the week, but it's a hard shift to make...
I woke up today at noon, but I have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow morning to pick my sister up from the airport. If I want a full night's sleep, I should go to bed very soon, but I still have so much work to do, and I'm not tired at all! Anyway, not enough sleep tomorrow means I will be tired tomorrow night and actually be able to sleep at a reasonable hour.

Ok, wish me luck, blogosphere!

No comments: