Monday, August 29, 2005

And so it begins...

Well here we go...
This seems to be the latest craze in internetsville, so I'm gonna blog it up. I'm not sure what exactly I plan to use this blogger-ma-jiggy for, but I hope it's moderately entertaining... for me!
These are the things that are happening in my life now-ish.
1) I have cut back on the thong knitting, lately I've been making winter wear... it will be a warm winter.
6)I am dating Deena, and enjoying it. Work and conflicting schedules have made time together happen not as often as it should, but number 5 should fix that.
2) I have been having a bout of offensive brutal honesty lately... and not going away. I have offended people, and that doesn't seem to bother me as much as it should.
3) I have a blog, as you can see.
4) I want more Esperanto, I've been reinspired for the moment.
5) Back to school soon, Im getting excited, I haven't been productive enough lately, the structure will eventually make me happy.
7) I put number 6 up there because it deserves more prominance than 6th on the list, but my mind is kinda random, and I originally intended on this list not really saying anything of worth, but ya, it changed.
8)I plan on ranting about my job in a later post, when Im even more disassociated from it, my level of hate fluctuates.
9) I plan an independant study course in which I will compose music for a short choreographed dance, but Im having issues and some stress relating to getting a prof to be my advisor, I will keep up to date.

I hope that people are happy, and if that happens because of my blog, then all the better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your Blog.
You are truly and amazing person, I feel I know so much about you because of your wonderful Blog.
Everyone should read and comment on your blog to tell you how blogtacular you are!
I just can't wait to hear more about your daily ongoings and your comments on important social issues.

Anonymous said...

Michael, you loser, don't leave comments for yourself like the one above. That's just tacky. :-P