Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hoppy Hopster, a new friend!

I went to a party this past weekend at my friend Kyle's house. It was a splendid time, with Spinach Dip!! It was a nice chance to catch up with some old friends that I hadn't seen in a while. It was also a good chance to meet new friends.


This is my new friend. His name is Hoppy Hopster. We had a wonderful time, and hit it off to a great start to a wonderful friendship.




Unfortunately, he made a bad first impression on my other friend, Evan the not-so-hopster.
Perhaps one day they will get along, but I don't believe they started out on the right foot.





















Unfortunately some of my other friends such as Kyle, the host (left) and Jade (right) had more important things to do than make new long lasting friendships.

All in all, it was a splendid night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that bunny is super creepy... like, super creepy.

Anonymous said...

It's too bad Evan and hoppster didn't hit it off. They have so much in common, with hopping... and carrots..

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm fairly amused by your posts. I also read the post from that "car" guy and went to his blog. I see what you meant at perkins last night. That guy fills me with a horrible bloodlust. I contemplated leaving all sorts of hideous comments, but I've decided instead to watch his blog for a while and devise a scathing response that will completely and utterly demoralize him, and deconstruct all of his prejudiced belief infrasturctures while maintaining a pleasant overtone. Yay me! I need a hobby.