Monday, August 16, 2010

What else is new...

As I predicted, there was a problem today. While I am in no way surprised, I am very disappointed.

Telus's online system has been in shambles for the last month. I suppose it IS too much for me to expect that the company that provides my cellphone and internet service be able to maintain a functioning website and customer database...

Last night, I was naive and let myself get excited. I had trouble falling asleep - partially because of the excitement, but also the heat... When I woke up, it was like a nine year old's Christmas morning - ripe with anticipation. Sadly, today was the day that Telus told me that Santa was fake!

I was assured that tomorrow will be the day, but the excitement is gone.

For those of you who are wondering, I am fully aware of my vanity, but I'm embracing it!

No comments: