Thursday, August 05, 2010

Last of the Triple Digits

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!
You are currently reading my 999'th blog post.

I'd write about all my accomplishments that have seen me through the last 999 entries, but I just don't want to. Milestones are important and exciting, but I'm not all that excited about this one.
The next one, however...

Post #1000 is going to be fantastic, a celebration like the world has never seen! Exclamation marks galore!!!

Times are good here in Vancouver. My parents are visiting from Winnipeg, so I am filled with familial joy. The fact that I am sleeping on the couch is less than ideal, but I'll suck it up for a week. We currently have 5 people staying in out little 2-bedroom apartment, so I am looking forward to having the place completely to myself next week.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy family time, and spending time with my friend before she leaves Vancouver forever...
aww, now I don't want to end on a sad note, so here's some happy news:

Along with my parents, came my music library! I'm so happy to have my favourites at my fingertips again. This also means that I get to explore my options for additional shelving of the book variety.

Anyway, goodnight and I will see you next in the land of 4-digit numbers!

1 comment:

Queenie said...

I'm looking forward to post #1,000. I'm sure it will be spectacular!