Tuesday, June 13, 2006

apparently I've done 200 posts... this being 201.... I missed the celebration.... but it's not like anyone is reading this anyway, judging from the commentary.... So, I conclude that noone cares about the meager happenings of my life.
Nevertheless, I will fill you in.
On the ride into the city, my boss asked me what I had planned, or lined up for my time in the city.... I had nothing... absolutely nothing...
When I got home, I realised that there were a couple of my piano teacher's concerts this week... so boom I have things to do. I spent time with my friend Kimberley monday night. Today I talked with friend Andrea and hung out with her this afternoon and watched some World Cup. These two events have reminded me just how much I enjoy spending time with friends on a one-on-one basis. Groups can be fun, but I prefer the more intimate setting for conversations and chit-chat... whatever. I've bumped into quite a few people today, and as a result, there are many concerts I can attend while in town... oh and tomorrow I have a lunch with workmates from the Ballet.... Perfect timing! the call was on my answering machine last night... if I wasnt in town, I woul dhave missed it, which I thought I would have to anyway, but yay!
I still have all of tomorrow and then possibly all of thursday to fill with fun times with friends and random fun!
This has been a succesful journey into the city already!

1 comment:

Jonathan Evans said...

woo look at me i read your silly post, now stop complaining