Saturday, September 27, 2008

I almost convinced myself to give up on OGS and SSHRC scholarship applications, but my roommate reminded me of my old friend... logic, but the real logic, not that made up Michael logic.
I need to finish up the writeup of my plan either tonight or tomorrow so that my references can read it.
Mostly, these applications are going to ruin my birthday, haha.
I am trying to avoid my birthday tomorrow. I don't dislike birthdays, but I just don't care.
I got a great care package from my parents with little things that are exactly what I needed - dishtowels, baked goods, teas, and a kilogram of jellybellies!

I'm very excited that my Chinese friend Jon is back in Canada! He's on the other side of the country, but at least I can call him long-distance for free now. Welcome back Jon!

The piano is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. There is construction right in front of my apartment. If it interferes with the delivery, it will likely be weeks until we get it, but I'm avoiding that possibility - I will have a piano next week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mikey J!

Jonathan Evans said...

Have a good birthday you old bastard! And I'm NOT Chinese!