Friday, September 12, 2008

One of the few complaints I've had about the new apartment is that the laundry dryer wouldn't completely dry my clothes. I put my clothes in the dryer today before work and it wasn't done before I left for work. I just left, figuring that I could dry my still damp clothes later on.
That was at 3pm, I got home at 11:20 and the dryer was spinning... I'm not sure if maybe my roommate put in more money into the machine before going to bed....[not likely, how would he have known?!?] or if they were just drying for over 8 hours straight.
I'd say that 80% of my wardrobe was in that dryer, so I'm really hoping that it didn't shrink everything... Mostly, I'm glad that it didn't light the clothes, or building on fire!

I worked a long shift today - from 3-11:15 pm. I would say that 8 hours is too long for telephone sales. I work again tomorrow morning. I think I'll have to quit soon because of school and general life. I need to start waking up at a reasonable hour, reliably, and evening work isn't good for that.

No comments: