Monday, September 22, 2008

I think I'm comfortable with my new pace of blogging - a little less often than the once daily posting habit.  If anyone has objections, feel free to comment, HA!

A few days after my last post, I got a phone call from the diabetes clinic informing me that there is a doctor who takes in new patients much faster than the rest.  I got referred to him, so I'm hoping to shave a few months off of the timeline.

I can't believe the month of September is into its last week already, almost.  I'm still trying to wrap up stuff from the summer, but I really didn't do much over the summer, so the work needing still to be done adds up to something insurmountable when I have a thesis that I need to write.

I'll be having my quarter-century birthday next weekend, and I couldn't really care any less.  I've never really been a big birthday person, but it seems logically that this one should be more important than usual.  Oh well!

No comments: