Sunday, June 14, 2009

I just realized on my schedule that I have an endocrinologist appointment next week, meaning that I need to get my blood-work done in the next day or so.
I'm really not looking forward to seeing my A1C... I know things have gotten better than they were in that first month, but not much... This will help me decide if pumping is something that i want to continue. The highs every 2 or 3 days due to infusion changes are not good. I'm hoping my doctor will have some inspiring advice for that. Whether or not they are affecting my A1C doesn't matter too much, I'm not sure how much longer I can handle them.

2 comments:

Queenie said...

What kind of pump do you have? Sometimes infusion sets can be interchangeable from different pumps. Hopefully things get better...I can only imagine how frustrating it must be.

Michael Park said...

I have the Minimed Paradigm 722.
I don't think it's the infusion sets, rather my body... I used to "lose" injections every once in a while, now it's more obvious because I don't have the background insulin...