Friday, June 19, 2009

Quick spurts of updates

Work is going well - for a few weeks, sales were incredible. Now it is calming down and likely won't be as awesome for the rest of the summer.

The pump is still less-than-awesome. My latest infusion change was smooth-ish, but I was using my insulin pen for 6 hours to cover the time when it would be pooling. I miss the days of only having to bring the pen out when I needed it - I didn't have to carry around the 24/7 reminder that weights down my pockets.
My appointment is on Tuesday, so I need to start recording sugars so I have something to show for what my sugars do.

I'm on the verge of actually going hardcore with a fitness program of some type. I'm ridiculously out-of-shape and I really need to do something about it. I've been using an exercise video that I downloaded, walking, and playing the Wii fit game, but I know I need to be more serious. I'm looking into a possibly ghetto gym that's just around the corner. It's possibly a pyramid gym scam, but I'm still trying to figure out when and how they get money from you.

I haven't written any music this summer and I feel so lazy because of it.

Maybe I'll just jump into hardcore mode of everything:
Wake up early and work out everyday, then write music for a few hours and then go to work - all while keeping track of my sugars and being super-awesome!
I know it shouldn't, but it seems like such a ridiculous fantasy world...

No comments: