Monday, November 01, 2010

NOBLOPOMOMAJIGGER!

Happy November, everyone!

If you're a douche, you'll be celebrating mo-vember, which I think is stupid. I'm fully aware that my disdain for idle moustache -growing is based solely on my jealousy/inability to grow decent facial hair, but that doesn't invalidate my opinion, haha!

Instead, I will be partially participating in NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. The goal is to post every day of the month, but I'm not sure how much I care this year. For the first few years of my life as a blogger, I posted every single day, if not more; I think I also posted daily last year for November, but I'm just not that motivated this year.


So, today I had my endocrinologist appointment. I went in with a list of things to cover and they all got addressed. I got my prescriptions refilled, the paperwork filled out so I can get reimbursed for all the money I've spent out-of-pocket on strips this year, AND I got a prescription for Metformin. My doctor was fully supportive when I asked about it - he feels that it will help me get better control, lower my insulin requirements, and make it easier for me to lose weight - how can I argue with that?!? I'm gonna start tomorrow, and I'll keep you posted on how things are going.

Anyway, it's almost midnight, so I should stop writing or else I fail at NaBloPoMo on the very first day...

No comments: