Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nov 11, 12, 13, 14

So, I suck at NabloPoMo and I'm fine with that!

I also missed the testing thing today and really did nothing for diabetes education or advocacy.
What can I say - today has been a pretty bad day. My email got hacked this morning and sent out a whack of spam. I slept in far too late and decided to do kung-fu 1) before eating anything and 2) with high sugars (starting at 12.1 mmol).
I should have changed my infusion site before, as I didn't even get a chance to eat anything until 6pm tonight - I have a new infusion set in now, but I still feel wretched.

Everything sucks right now - I'm stressed because of school, the metformin is giving me heartburn, and I haven't been fully hydrated in over 2 weeks. Also, my daily insulin dose has not come down at all, in fact it's gone up - probably the stress-induced poor eating choices, but who knows.

Mumbly mumbly, motherfucker gah mumbly.

No comments: