Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Excitement

My parents and sister are in town and things are good.
I went with my parents this morning to the tourism centre.  As they were learning the excitement of London, I was excited to read the London Free Press and discover that my program cohort was featured in an article, and that I was also mentioned in it!
If you want to see the article go here.
They also contacted my pianist, mentioned in the article, so hopefully they got some more information from her today so that they can print another article tomorrow.
Most importantly, I'm hoping that the concert will be reviewed and that we will have good press!
Nevertheless, I'm very excited to see that we're getting advertising for the concert, and it's always nice to see one's name in print!

I'll admit, I'm nervous because I'm now part of the performance, as narrator!  The rehearsal today was a bit stressful, but it will be phenomenal tomorrow!
YAY!

1 comment:

Queenie said...

Good luck with everything! Let us know how it all goes.