Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm not very happy with Canada Post right now.
I had revisions to make on my thesis before my adviser could sign my Certificate of Examination.  Because he had to head back to Toronto right away, I was to send a PDF of the revisions and then he'd Xpresspost it to the school.  That was all done on Friday, so it should have arrived on Monday.  I called this morning to check that it had arrived, and it hadn't.
I had an appointment for 1pm today, in 20 minutes for my meeting to submit, but I can't have that meeting without the form.
I cancelled and rebooked for tomorrow.  There were only 3 fifteen-minute slots left.  Thursday is the absolute deadline, so if things don't go smoothly tomorrow, I will be very unhappy and very stressed.

I start training for the new telemarketing campaign today at 2pm.  I would have been late with the other meeting, but now I'll be on time - at least there's one thing on the up-side...

No comments: