Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm going to bed right away.
It feels so early, but I have to wake up tomorrow morning so SUPER early.  I need to drive to Waterloo and start working for 9am.  I need to be there half an hour early and it takes an hour and a half to get there, that means I need to leave at 7am.  That means that I need to wake up at ...yuck!

I practiced a lot over the last few days, so I should be ready to play the exams.  I still feel a nervous and unprepared, but I know that things will be fine!

I'm staying at my uncle's tomorrow night in Cambridge- it is considerably closer to Waterloo, so I will save at least an hour of driving time by staying there.
I'm worried about my ability to navigate using the google map while driving.  I've only been through Waterloo on the bus, so this will be new and I'm limited to whatever google tells me to do.  I hope I don't miss an exit or make a wrong turn...

No comments: