Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Last week in London!

This time next week, I will be half-way from London to Vancouver.

As much as I'm excited, I hate the process of moving. I made the mistake of starting many weeks ago - packing is something you have to devote yourself to for a while - not spread it out.
As a result, I've been procrastinating for a month and am having trouble feeling the pressure which should now be very much present.

Work really sucks - I suppose I should be happy that I had a summer job at all in the state of economic affairs, but entertainment sales campaigning is certainly not a good industry lately... My paycheques are barely half of what they were last year.
I really can't wait until I am in school and my funding is coming in on a regular basis. I wish I could ignore all the stress and stuff that will be taking place over the next month - magically appear in Vancouver ready to go!

No comments: