Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Well, I went a little overboard on the safety side....

I had a few oreos and a shot of orange juice before exercising. 15 minutes in, my sugars were exactly the same. I took this to mean that I should have more orange juice. I felt fine through the workout and then afterwards my sugars were 10.1.
Now I have a better idea of what I need so I won't go overboard next time.


In other news, I'm continually cleaning things out. I pulled out my box of knitting projects and realized that I don't need to keep them.
1) I have a lot of toques and I'm moving to a city that barely has winter, at least in comparison to Winnipeg
B) A lot of the toques don't even fit or look good. I was very experimental with my patterns; I quite liked them when I originally made them, but let's be honest... some of them are ... umm... not so hot.
Basically, I'm tossing out a bunch of things, and I feel good about it.

No comments: