Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Golden Girls

I can't remember if it was my mom or my grandma that used to watch it, but I recall seeing the Golden Girls at various times. Now, I don't need to recall, because I can just watch it!

It started in Winnipeg; one of the channels was showing a seemingly non-stop Golden Girls marathon. One episode became two, two became three, and so forth.
Now, I'm working my way sequentially through the series. It will take a while, but it's good to know I have 4 great friends willing to help me through the coming months of procrastination!
As you may know, sometimes I don't get jokes and I need a diagram to explain....
Rose is amazing! Betty White's portrayal of dumb and naive is inspirational.


Every once in a while, I'm reminded:
I am addicted to Diet Coke.
It's not just the caffeine; for the first few days back, I've been having my Coffee Pu'ehr tea, which is great and delicious, but I've still been getting irritable and headachy.
I bought a bottle today and drinking it made me feel so good.
Addiction, yes. Problem, uncertain...
I don't see how this actually could be a problem. Some might say the cancer thing, but I've been drinking it since I was 8 - I figure the damage is already done.

Just in case you need something to moo or howl about, my last diet coke before today was before my flight on Saturday morning...
at 6:45 am!!!
Take that, 10am History and Theory classes!

No comments: