Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wordle

I'm sure you've all heard of these, but if you haven't, Wordle is a thingy that generates a word cloud based on whatever text or website you give it. It presents the words that are used most commonly in the text and ranks them in sizes according to their frequency. I didn't really think the Golden Girls theme that was prominent on my main page was representative of my blog so I plugged in the text for all entries with the word 'mumbly' in them, and this is what I got:

Wordle: Mumbly

I really like it and I think it captures the essence of my blog. My name, words like 'posted' and 'comments' appear so large because of the footers on each blog entry, but it does make for an interesting collection - I didn't know that Tuesday had such a prominence in my life!

No comments: