Friday, October 14, 2005

Fun questions

I found this on a friends site, and it's fun, please fill it out for me... doesn't take much time


1. Are we friends?
2. Do you have a crush on me/are you attracted to me?
3. Would you kiss me?
4. ...with tongue?
5. Would you enjoy it?
6. Would you ever ask me out or go out with me if I asked you?
7. Would you make a move on me in a movie theater?
8. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
9. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?
10. Do you want to tell me something that you couldn't before?
11. If you heard a rumor about me, would you defend me?
12. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me?
13. Do you think I'm a good person?
14. Would you let me sleep with you (in the same bed)?
15.Do you think I'm hot?
16. Would you call me just because?
17. Would you ever listen to my problems even if they don't involve you?
18. If you could change anything about me, would you?
19.Would you have sex with me?
20.Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
21. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Yesserie
2. how can one resist you? deena's a lucky girl
3. tell me when and where
4. of course
5. hell yeah!
6. hmm, 'michael will you go outside to get coffee with me?' yeah that works
7. who needs a movie theatre? with that hot body, i figured you'd be pretty busy everywhere you went.
8. i wore a lot of dresses when i was a kid
9. prolly not. i have a fear of other people's germs.
10. yes michael. i want to tell you how hurt i am that i don't have a knitted thong by yours truly.
11. i don't know if i could. it would prolly be a really funny rumor and i'd just end of laughing.
12. i don't think so.
13. yep. not your regular everyday 'good' person, but somewhere along those lines yes - i mean, you can't knit thongs and be a 'good' person, but i think you're awesome, so that works.
14. hell yes.
15. doesn't everyone?
16. i don't have your number.
17. sure thing. i have two ears and they both work fine.
18. actually i don't think so.
19. ..on the music couches, on a dirty piano, in the middle of the stage at eva clare...yeah i guess i would.
20. likewise, i don't know where you live, other than it's very far away from u of m, and i usually don't venture far from campus.
21. done and done

Anonymous said...

1. betcher ass
2. sorry mikey...love ya to bits...but the sex is all plutonic
3. ...sure
4. no...sorry...
5. i don't think so, but I'm open to you changing my mind
6. of course
7. ...yes...and than we'd laugh...i like to laugh...
8. i am almost constantly talking to myself, in my head sometimes, but often out loud...
9. in a heart beat
10. you are loved...*HUG* (by me)
11. yes
12. i think so, but I feel really bad about it
13. and a good friend
14. yes
15. *touch* *touch*...maybe...*wink*
16. yes
17. of course
18. maybe, but it would be a mistake...
19. ...probably not...actually ... I think I have...or was that your monkey...I don't really remember...I was pretty wasted...or was I...I was...shit...my lamps running away...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
20. for TEA!!!!!!....oh wait...its got to be for no reason...yes....but I would really like some tea...
21. I have yet to create an online space for myself...sorry...but i would in principle...