Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finished my travels for a while.

Yuck, I wrote a long post about my travels, and then the browser froze and it's all gone.

To Summarize

Orlando - good family time, love my sister. Weather was perfect, although too hot for my taste.

Today I need to do so much: laundry, groceries, job search.
My laundry is in the wash cycle, and I just finished editing/updating my non-music resume...It's been a while since I was looking for a non-music job, so it took a fair bit of touching up. I'm going to shower, then put my laundry in the dryer. Then I will drop off resumes between here and the grocery store. I think I have things fairly under control.
I should also spend some more time seeing what jobs are on the internet.

Ok, byebye for now.
If you have any questions about the trip, ask them and I'll post about that. I went to Universal Studios, not Disney, so don't ask about Mickey.

No comments: