Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lot's has happened this week. I voted, my friend Fork ran for MP and got a respectable voter support, although she won't be moving to Ottawa this time around.
CONGRATS, FORK!

In terms of composing, I think I reached the point at which one feels that if they don't kick it into at least moderate gear - they will fail. As a result, I have started working harder and I'm getting more done in all departments. Aside from the thesis, there are two quasi-commission thingies to get done this term. One of them should be done in a week -it's just a revision of a piece I wrote a few years ago.

I've been continuing my summer telemarketing job into the school year for a few days a week, but that job will be ending next week. I'm excited for the time I will then have to devote even further to my writing!

This DAAD application is sneaking up on me. I need to get most of it done this weekend so that I don't get myself into a sticky situation.

No comments: