Thursday, July 23, 2009

I really enjoyed my travels this summer.
Vancouver was great and it left me feeling excited to move there in a month!

Winnipeg was busy and filled with wonderful people, as usual. I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted, but there will be other times.

Thompson was super fun! My sister and brother-in-law are always lots of fun to spend time with and they're wonderful hosts. My puppy niece is getting older and starting to calm down...ish. Just like in Vancouver, I could not have asked for nicer weather in Thompson. The sun was shining and it was warm - much different than when I was last there in the dead of winter.

I'm now safe and sound in my London apartment feeling a little overwhelmed at what I have left to do this month. Packing is a little daunting because I don't know how much room I will have in Nancy's car, and I likely won't know that until the day we start our road trip.
Even though I still have a month more here, I'm already starting to box up as much stuff as I can.
Cleaning and packing... endlessly.

1 comment:

Queenie said...

I am moving as well, and wish I could start packing now. For the next month I think I will just be cleaning, packing, unpacking, and organizing. But, I am excited to do it. Good luck with your move!