Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It just caught me off guard...
I just read the title of my last blog post and realized that I'm moving in a month's time....AHHH!

I'm still in Vancouver right now and it very much feels like a vacation. Really, this is going to be the last bit of calmness I will have in a long while. Once I get back to London, I'm packing up for good and working hard to make money. I also have to study hardcore for my entrance exams. The move itself will be intense and there's always that period of unrest when you move to a new place. PLUS, I'll be in a doctoral program almost as soon as I move here.

I know I said, AHHH, but I'm still excited and positive about all this change.

Ok, for now I have to get myself organized for some meetings with professors at UBC in an hour or so. I only have about 6 more hours to spend in Vancouver before I head off to Winnipeg for my last real visit before relocation.

No comments: