Saturday, July 04, 2009

I've only been in Toronto for 8 hours and I already feel refreshed!

I've been needing to get to Toronto to see some people this summer, and I couldn't do it during June because I was subbing at a church, so this is the first weekend I've had where I didn't need to be in town on Sunday.

I'm not sure if this is the first time I've bought greyhound tickets since getting my ISIC card, but DAMN! It only cost 35 dollars instead of the normal 50. Maybe they lowered prices in general due to some bad press they got earlier this year. Anyway, much more affordable.

A nice Greek dinner tonight was overfilling with food, but one can't go overboard with good times and good friends.

Not much else to report. It's good to be away from work for a little while. I will have a few days, and then I run away for another 2 weeks in Vancouver and Winnipeg. I thought I was taking time off by just not doing anything after my thesis, but apparently that wasn't a break - it was just a lack of productivity. I think the time away from London will do me a world of good!

No comments: