Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Really Heinous Cunty Post

Blah, grr.... IM ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!
I realize I've been spending entirely too much time on the internet. I have been checking blogs at least every 2 hours. and NO ONE IS UPDATING. Some people might say this is my fault for not entertaining myself, but that's dirty rotten lies! I still manage to be productive, but I dont know. this post is completely irrational and Im ok with that. I spent too much time inside today, I woke up early intending to go to a modern ballet class but there was no car in front of my house,a nd i didnt have time to BUS! I then proceeded to practice and then eat lunch, and then practice and then I taught piano and then my parents came home, and then I went to wallymart with mommy and I bought stuff to stuff teddy bears with, and slightly different coloured yarn for my teddy bears legs, and then we went to chicken chef to buy potatoe salad and coleslaw, and then we came home and ate, and the coleslaw was soo nasty, and then i ate the rest of my meal, and then I played some piano and then I came to the internet and then now Im here.
I like my piano students, they're brothers named Michael and Cameron and they are actually musically bright and they found me funny!!! this is going to be a good student-teacher relationship!
Im happy now! this was a good rant!
I hope people will read my blog and also COMMENT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel privileged to be the first to comment on this Blog Micheal. And oh how I envy you and your students, I'm looking to start teaching voice lessons myself in the near future. So whoever is reading this, if you're interested in becoming a famous singer like me, call me up!! That includes you Micheal! Of course, being famous is not what music is all about, but let's just say it's a little bonus on the side.

Anonymous said...

I love that you spell potato with an 'e' at the end. it gives it so much more character...'potatoe'. That's it, we're re-writing the english dictionary. From now on, potatoe is spelled with an e.Cuz we said so.

The Illustrious D said...

Michael, you are a whore for a comment. But really, salad of any sort from le Chef de Poulet? No, my friend, not at all. It would have served you right to sick up on your new students for having ingested that drudge. But you didn't. I can't decide if I'm happy or sad about that. Stay tuned...