Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Apartment - Cleaned!
Because I know you're fascinated about details...
Living room - I moved my computer out and back into the bedroom. Also got rid of the general clutter.
Bedroom - filed everything! I organized all my paperwork, finances, compositions etc. from this year into appropriate places. I will be well organized for taxes next year.
Bathroom - it's never fun, but it's done.
Kitchen - the floor could use a wash-down, but let's not go overboard. I've also been using this as a quasi office, though it remains organized.

I sent out emails today in search of deadlines. I have quite a few projects on the go, and none of them are really moving forward because I don't really know when they need to be specifically finished. If I don't hear back in a few days, I'll set my own deadlines and get things done quickly. I do realize that I could have done that earlier, but [insert convincing justification here] - so there!

My plan is to have my thesis done (excluding orchestration) for around this time in December. That means I have 6 months left! So far, I have a pretty good plan of how I will approach and control the musical elements of the piece.
Here we go!

No comments: