Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sometime in the last few days, I reached a decision that I've been pondering for a while - I am going to do doctoral studies after I finish my masters at Western.
While this might think like an early thought considering I've only half-finished my current degree, but applications for grad schools is December-ish.
Uh oh, I'm realizing that that is the same time as my tentative deadline for my un-orchestrated thesis.
Never mind, it will all get done, and done well!

This means lots of things: moving to somewhere new and exciting (a big city, perhaps), settling down for about 4 years (maybe being reunited with Perta, my long lost Czech lover), and who knows what else!
I've looked at a few schools; I'd like to avoid the GRE if possible, but I would like to apply at a few U.S. schools. I'm not going to think too much about it at the moment - lots to still do. Once I start meeting with my thesis adviser, I will also ask him for some thoughts/advice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! May you achieve all that you wish to achive and more.