Thursday, July 24, 2008

So, I'm oblivious to many things - but this one takes the cake.
Background... I've called my parents a fair number of times this last year, most of them at night, or late evening. I know my mom is a night owl, so I figured it wasn't all that bad. More than a few times, it's been 2am and I've called to chit-chat because I knew she'd still be up at midnight.
NEWSFLASH - there is only a ONE-hour time difference between London and Winnipeg!
Somehow, these times I've called at 1am just to gab, it's never come up...

Tonight however... I was thoroughly convinced that my work was greatly mistaken cause there must be a 3 hour time difference between London and Edmonton, based on my relation to Alberta based on Winnipeg. Anyway, I felt silly! Oh well... it's only been 10 months - now I know!

No comments: