Sunday, July 27, 2008

Over the last few weeks, I've been a busy little bee , buzzing around to all sorts of apartments. Somehow, I got looking at mostly apartments around a grand a month, and that was sorta stressing me out, cause I don't want to spend that much. Mostly it was the fact that they weren't as spectacular as that first one I went to; they were making me wonder if they were worth the money, or what I would expect for that amount.

Today I went to two apartments significantly cheaper than the others and, you know what? They were AOK. One of them was carpeted througout in pink, so I'm not sure how my roommate will feel about it. The other one was a little small, so I'll pass on it. The main thing is that they were no-where near as bad as I was expecting considering the price drop.
Tomorrow I see another one in my happy price range. I don't have terribly high expectations, but we'll see. It's in the same city block as the first awesome apartment I saw downtown, but at 70% the price, I'm not sure how it will compare!

No comments: