Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Work is getting better. I am gaining confidence with the information and the script, so things are seeming to be going more smoothly. I still haven't sold anything, and I'm not going to jinx myself by saying tonight is going to be the night.

The apartment search was less than successful. My roommate could only come in for two days/afternoons. While I made the offer to make a bunch of appointments, a few people told me that it would be easier/better to just wander around and phone as we went. In the end, hours of walking around London in the heat led to only 2 apartment viewings - neither of which will we be taking. I will be going alone for a viewing on Friday, and a few people are hopefully going to call us back. The one on Friday sounds great; fingers will be crossed with high hopes!

It's been very hot lately; I was reminded of how much I dislike the heat while I've been wandering the streets of London, hunting for apartments.
Yuck!

No comments: