Sunday, August 17, 2008

Almost a whole week...

Time seems to be moving so quickly these days.
By next weekend, I will have possession of my new apartment and I'll start to move some boxes over little by little.
In a little over 2 weeks, school will be starting.
In about 2 months, I will be fully into my thesis as well as SSHRC, and doctoral applications.
In a little over 8 months, I will be finished my Master's degree.

It's all a little much to think about at this point. I'm taking things one-thing-at-a-time - first I'll be overwhelmed by the apartment move, then with the rush to be productive in the last weeks before school, and then everything else will fall into place.

Especially after the last few weekends in Toronto, I'm thinking that I will more than likely move there in the near future. I'll apply to a few programs for DMA studies. I'll go wherever I get in, but if I don't get in anywhere, I could see myself just moving to Toronto and working there for a while. Once again, I state my complete lack of any idea of where my life is headed at this point!

No comments: