Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm up too late considering the next few days/weekend.
Tomorrow I have a meeting with my department head - nothing major, just the beginning of the year thingy to make sure I have everything covered.
Friday is the day I get possession of the new apartment. I wrote out the post-dated cheques today - it took longer than I expected. I can't seem to find a car to borrow, so I don't think I'll end up doing any moving this weekend. I'll spend all of Sunday putting things in boxes and then I have a rental cargo van for Monday. So much organizing to do.

I got an email yesterday saying that I will get to coach a chamber group in improv next year, but they don't know if it will be for credit or not. Either way (possibly dependant on...) I need to come up with a projected course outline stating how I will approach the learning and implementation of improvisation and what my goals would be for the ensemble. I need to get this done quick, so I can go back to the other things on the list - compositions and thesis proposals and whatever else...

Oh my gosh, next week is the last full week of summer! School starts on the fourth, and while I know that doesn't realy have a bearing on me, it's putting things in perspective.
Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... this summer went so quickly for you...
my holiday starts on Sep 4! yay. hahhaha