Friday, August 22, 2008

Today was a very productive day - and it's only 2pm!

I went and got the keys to my new apartment. Included with the apartment are a couch, a chair, and a nice round, wooden dining room table. Can you believe that every wireless network within range was secured?!? At least people are learning their lessons - but I wish there were more trusting people who like to share their networks...

I bought deodorant. The brand I use has a new flavour - I'm very excited to try it out!

I got a membership at the YMCA on my way home. I'm realizing that going back to school this year won't really give me any schedule, as I have no classes, so I'm going to use swimming in the mornings to impose some kind of daily routine. Also, the goal is to be somewhat less fat and lazy this year.

No comments: