Sunday, August 24, 2008

This is my last post from my first apartment in London.
I moved a fair bit of stuff today with the help of my friend Judles and tomorrow morning I pick up the rental van. By tomorrow evening/night, I will be officially moved into the new apartment. Tomorrow is going to be a long day!
I'm very glad I have this extra week or so to move, rather than having to do everything on September 1'st. I'll have time if I forgot to pack something, or to come back and clean.

I've enjoyed this apartment, but it's time to move on. I'm convinced that the change in venue and surroundings will be exactly what I need for this next year.

Moving reminds me of how much stuff I have - I wish I had less. I'm going to donate a bunch of clothes to the goodwill - uprooting things gives the opportunity to see what you haven't worn all year.

Oh yes, I'm definitely going to enjoy the central air tomorrow night in my new apartment!

Ooopsie, I need to go to bed... staying up too late won't be good for tomorrow.

goodnight and goodbye from quaint little Cartwright St.

No comments: