Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fun Friend Fi in Vancouver

One of my bestest friends in whole wide world is in town with her boyfriend. It's only been a few hours, but I'm already having a great time.

None of us are big planners, but there are some things they've mentioned that might be fun: Stanley Park and the Vancouver Aquarium. I've been before, but they're always a good time. Stanley Park, while not a relative (hardy har har!) is a beautiful large park that is well worth visiting.

Also, since Winnipeg is behind the times, they want to go to IKEA. I've been to the one in Richmond a few times now, so I think we'll head to the one in Coquitlam. I've already met some great new friends in Vancouver, so my inclination is to try to get everyone together for fun times. Worlds colliding (a la Seinfeld) aside, it promises good times!

They always say that having visitors is the best way to explore the city you're living in - it's totally true: I'm testing the knowledge I have about Vancouver, but also adding to it!

Ok, good night.

No comments: