Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm still alive

... not that anyone would notice if I stopped writing this blog altogether.

This week has been pretty busy so far. Lots of late nights and hard work. The deadline for my bassoon piece is coming up and I'm working fairly feverishly towards it. I'm almost half done... In terms of time, it's been about a month and a bit since starting it, and I now have about a week and a bit left. I'm pretty sure the remaining work will come relatively quickly because I have the basics figured out already. Eek, it's definitely going to be a time crunch...

I had my first midterm of my DMA earlier this week - I felt ok about it. I improved in that course between the first and second assignments, so things are moving in the right direction. Also in little over a weeks time, I will be performing in a concert.

Oopsie, I got distracted and now it's time for bed

No comments: