Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I must have a lesson tomorrow, I'm procrastinating like nobody's business!

Website update:
the dot-com is out the door and the new version is available here:
Short and sweet! The website has some more information on it - a bunch of the formatting stuff is fixed and it's a lot easier for me to work with, meaning I'll keep it more up-to-date.

Really, as if I didn't complain enough about the one 9am appointment I had....
They booked me for a diabetic retinopathy check-up tomorrow at 9:15 am. I have a lesson tomorrow and I'd really like to pull an all-nighter... Tomorrow is going to suck eitherway. If I stay up and get lots of work done, I'll be tired for a super long day tomorrow filled with pupil dilation, lesson, rehearsals and teaching OR reveal to my teacher just how little I've been focusing on composition lately...
Both are horrible options.

The scariest part is that I don't have money for diet coke - my paycheck still hasn't come through and it's almost 24 hours late. I will have to eat 2 meals on the go tomorrow, it would be much much much easier if at least one of those could be bought - so I'm really hoping that the money is there when I wake up. Actually, I'll sleep much better if it's there before I go to sleep.

Anyway - time to work!

1 comment:

The Illustrious D said...

You know what gets you fast cash money (other than Wilmer Valderama)?

Adult content on your new website. I'm just saying consider it.

I know I am.