Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yesterday I got some good news - the phone meeting I was had with my pump nurse was to be the last.  She said that things were looking good enough that it isn't necessary to continue sending her sugars.  I have a follow-up appointment with her in March, so I get a one-month vacation, which could not come at a better time.  I'll have to remind myself that this is not just a chance to let everything go to shit, but it will be great to take some of the focus away from diabetes and be a little bit more obsessive with my thesis.

My feelings towards the thesis still haven't changed since yesterday - I've finished another task, but haven't had the chance to take that task and apply it.  There are still too many individual tasks that I need to finish.  Today I have no class and no real plans, so I will just write write write and finish a bunch of tasks.  Oh ya, I have to do laundry, which means I'll have to leave the apartment to buy quarters...

No comments: