Friday, December 14, 2007

Damnit, socializing has been SUCH a bad influence on me over this break!
It hurts me on the inside to think that this month is already half over and I've done nothing towards my goals and what I need to get done during this break!
Even just Christmas shopping has been going slowly... I've only done a bit online. Anyway, I'm going to waste no more time [Famous last words] and I'm going to do some serious composition work for these Autumn Songs before I go to bed.
Autumn song cycle this weekend. I'll work on my new piano trio during next week because I'll have access to the piano. Also the Autumn cycle. While I'm in Thompson, I can do some of the sound editing as well as orchestration stuff. I'll set aside two hours a day to work on that and boom, there will be 10 hours! ish
Quick note, tonight and last night I hung out with the XIE ensemble people - I miss those people and that group. We had so much fun last year, I really want to get something like that started and going at Western, who knows...
Here I go, to see how much work I can do before passing out for the night.. it is already 2am...

No comments: