Thursday, December 20, 2007

Uh Oh,
I sense that opportunities for productivity are dwindling; 2 of my friends arrived back in town in the last day or two, and I would like to see them both before I go to Thompson. Plus, one of my friends got a new puppy, so I have to go play with it this afternoon!
I also have to do my remaining Christmas shopping. I did a good chunk of it online, but I still need to get something for my dad and a few smaller things. My sister also called and asked me to pick something up for her husband's present - basically that's what's kicking my butt to go out and get stuff; my own shopping isn't enough motivation.
Anyway, I hate stores at this time of year, but I'm not organized enough to do the shopping before it gets crazy, so I'll live in my own hell-that's ok. Also, maybe going shopping and managing my time today will force me into productive mode, here's hoping!

1 comment:

Mai said...

haha. good luck!
I did my shopping in October and I though I got it all for everyone, but the names keep popping up towards Christmas... why is it???
Plus, now that every store is having a xmas sale, I'm more tempted to spend money than ever...!!!
I think I ended up spending more money for shopping too early....

I really think that last piece of shopping I did for myself was unnecessory..... hmmmmm oh well....can't pass a nice pair of shoes, can't I? (I'm trying to 'claim' money from jonny now. hehehe)

It's christmas! you have to spend it all$$$$$$$$ yeeeee-ha!