Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm less hairy!

Apparently, haircuts are always worth blogging about.
I went to my local barbershop and a lady cut my hair. I don't think she's a barber... would she be a barberess, or is barber a non-gendered term?
She did a good job.
She told me that I part my hair the wrong way because my crown is on the other side of my head. This is all news to me, I don't ever comb my hair, I just let it do what it wants, so I blame my head for its mistaken part. She was very meticulous with the buzzer. Unbeknownst to me, I had random nose hairs that she felt the need to buzz away. Vibrations feel funny in the nose.

I don't know how things will turn out, but my sister and her hubby might not be able to come in this weekend due to work, so the barbecue might be nixed. I hope they can come in and that everything goes to plan.

2 comments:

Mai said...

finding the crown of your head is so hard, hey? I used to part my hair in wrong direction too. Cos I think my sleeping position is on the other side of the crown, so my hair flows towards the opposite direction. So whenever I woke up, I just followed the hair flow caused by sleeping... and that was wrong!!! but good thing you solved that problem!!! hahaha.

hope your sister and her hubby can come to the BBQ!!!

Michael Park said...

I have no intention of solving this problem. My crown has always been blatantly obvious because of a cow's lick, I never knew you were supposed to part it on that side... oh well.