Wednesday, August 01, 2007

sicky

So, apparently it wasn't the cookies.
It started yesterday morning and now it's all out sickness. I think it's just a cold, but I can't seem to drink enough water.
I hung out with friends last night- I couldn't hear much of the outdoor conversation and my head was a little loopy so I was not all there. Actually the loopy head thing started more today.
Anyway, I'm hoping this goes away very soon, or at least that I find the pills/cough medicine that will make me feel normal while I'm visiting my sister and brother-in-law.
Wow, summer did that thing again where it flies by so quickly. I leave for Thompson tomorrow and then when I get back to Winnipeg, I'll be working within 2 hours.
At least I'll have a few days after working before I have to move.

No comments: