Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm totally not letting illness have any effect on my time in Thompson. I'm having a great time visiting Heather and Gareth: my sister and brother-in-law, respectively.
Today Gareth stayed home and fixed the fence while Heather and I went to Pichou falls (I'm not so certain on spelling) which is a spectacular, though small, waterfall not even an hour south of Thompson; it was breathtaking. After that we went to Paint Lake to see more of the stunning outdoors and nature that surrounds Thompson.
Barbecuing for dinner, going for drinks and playing some pool with friends at a local drinking hole, and coming home to watch a movie on a big screen TV; I submit that there is no more ideal way to spend a Friday! Well, except for the fact that the movie was interrupted by an egging and the pressure washing of windows that ensued. Nevertheless, it all fit into the wonderful charm of the evening.
Who knows what excitement tomorrow has in store! However, I shall need some refreshing sleep before that shall happen...

No comments: