Thursday, March 06, 2008

A quick update for the millions of people out there worrying about me -
I'm feeling somewhat better. A bit of a lateral movement - I'm no longer fluey, just coldy, I guess that's what it is. My nose is runny, I'm thirsty and my voice is a little hoarse.

I dislike the whole process of my body emitting snot from my nasal cavities, especially when it happens so often that the nose starts burning from kleenex.

I have electro tomorrow, I wish I would have done more, but being sick prevented me from spending more time in the lab, and other people are also starting to spend more and more time there working on their own projects. Nevertheless, I got a nice chunk of stuff done to show how and what I'm going to do for my second piece. I took a survey of what I need to get done before the end of term and I think it will be manageable - intense, yet manageable.
Or maybe not, ah, who knows.

No comments: