Monday, March 31, 2008

Argh, time is so precious lately. Tonight I'm composing for my lesson tomorrow. After that, I work on my presentation that I give on Wednesday. After that class on wed, I will devote myself to my electro piece - for which I have a rehearsal on Wednesday night and an in-class performance on Friday.
There is SO much work to do for the electro piece, but time is booked solid in the lab because I think everyone is in the same situation. If it comes down to it, I'll do some of the work at home - maybe that would be for the best...
From the looks of it, I will be heading to Winnipeg for about 2 weeks starting at the end of April. I am excited because
a) I will get to go to at least some of my friends' graduation recitals.
b)I will be going up to Thompson to visit my niece... and Sister/Brother-in-law.

No comments: