Thursday, April 03, 2008

I bought an ipod yesterday: an 8giggle-bite Nano.
Despite the spending guilt, I think I love it already.
As I walked home from school at 2am yesterday, I listened to a Schumann Cello Concerto and some of Richard Strauss's orchestral works.
I have felt guilty for not listening to enough music this year, simply the time to devote to listening has been difficult to find. I realized last night that while walking home, I can devote that time - not with a score, but listening anyway. This will be my motivation both to listen and walk more.

My presentation yesterday went ok, I felt like I did a bit of incoherent rambling, but I'll find out how I did next week. School is still intensely busy, I've found that I've been working on my compositions in my sleep, and my music has been staying with me at all times. I wouldn't quite saw it's creepy, but it will motivate me to finish the works...

No comments: