Saturday, April 12, 2008

I appear to be suffering from a case of impatience:
I want the recording of my autumn songs to be here now.
I want to start my summer soprano song cycle project, but I need the singer's choice of poetry first.
I want people to listen to and comment on my piano trio, but no-one has even visited the website.
I want supper now, but I have to wait for it to cook.
I want to start on my thesis, but I need to finish previous things first, then do some planning.

Speaking of my thesis, I had a good talk with my choreographer which left us both in a state of excitement at some of the possibilities. I think the theme of the work will be the Zodiac Signs. I had thought about it earlier, but 12 was too many movements, but it was pointed out that they divide into categories of the 4 elements - another subject I had thought about, but decided it was too vague. Now, by combining the two, we have a decent subject that will allow us to be suitably vague, but also specific!

No comments: